Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome

I think the photo to the left has become a trademark of the Monthly Dishcloth Group. I figure if you see that photo, you know you are in the right place :) If you haven't purchased our Peaches & Creme Booklet and want to, you can visit our calendar site at www.dishclothcalendar.com

We have grown so much in the last few years that it was necessary to come up with an overflow blog to house our KALs and misc files. You will find postings of our KALs here and I will provide info on what we put in this area. You may want to bookmark this site so you can visit often.
I will be removing some files from our Yahoo website. Mainly the Challenge in the photo area, I won't do anything with the 2011 Challenge photos. If I move files I will let you know which ones will be coming over here.
Thanks for working with us.
Janet Nogle

No comments:

Post a Comment